- Insert your hands. The Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer will start automatically.
- Raise & lower your hands through the airflow.
Yes, they can. We recommend a specific wall mounting height for them. However, as with any hand dryer, adult supervision is recommended at all times.
We’ve worked very closely with the Disabled People’s forum to ensure that the Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer can be mounted at a height suitable for many wheelchair users.
We recommend you carry out a simple site survey to ensure your facility is suitable. Ask yourself these questions:
- The Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer is 642mm x 303mm x 248mm and requires 50mm clearance on either side. Will there be sufficient room for the Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer?
- Is the location free of obstructions such as opening doors to allow easy access to the Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer?
- The product will be mounted at between 800mm to 1m height and needs at least 210 mm of clearance underneath – will there be sufficient clear space underneath?
- Is there a mains supply switch fuse within an arms length of the intended location?
- Are the wall surfaces flat and able to bear loads of up to 16kg?
The Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer is (H) 642mm x (W) 303mm x (D) 248mm and needs 50mm clearance on either side.
The Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer must be mounted on walls able to bear loads of up to 16kg. It is not recommended that the Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer is positioned on weak plasterboard walls.
The Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer has been repeatedly tested for durability and resilience to physical and chemical abuse. It has also been exposed to real-life environments to ensure it can withstand the pressures of high-usage.
The Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer is very easy to clean and should be included as part of the normal washroom cleaning routine.
They’re designed to reduce bacteria and mould growth by 99.9% for the lifetime of the machine.